1. The first step is to navigate to the home screen of your unit by pressing on the pages button.
2. Scroll down on the left menu to find the "Files" option and select it.
3. Under "My Files", select "Waypoints, Routes, Trails and Trips database
4. Select "Export..."
5. Select .gpx as the file format
6. Select your SD card as the destination folder
7. Save the file as a new file
8. Remove your SD card from your Lowrance unit, insert it into your computer, and save the .gpx file to your computer
9. Use a third-party software program to convert the .gpx file into a .csv file. We recommend the Minnesota DNR's DNRGPS program
10. View our YouTube video, below, for a walk-through on uploading the .csv file to BioBase. Ensure that the .csv file is properly formatted before uploading.
A BioBase EcoSound map displaying uploaded vegetation species waypoints