1. The first step is to navigate to the home screen of your unit by pressing on the pages button.
2. Scroll down on the left menu to find the "Files" option and select it.
3. Under "My Files", select "Waypoints, Routes, Trails and Trips database
4. Select "Export..."
5. Select .gpx as the file format
6. Select your SD card as the destination folder
7. Save the file as a new file
8. Remove your SD card from your Lowrance unit, insert it into your computer, and save the .gpx file to your computer
9. Open an EcoSound trip on the same waterbody where you collected the waypoints. Select the manage waypoints icon
11. Select Upload waypoints from CSV or GPX file
12. Select Browse and file the .gpx file you would like to upload. Then select Upload.
A BioBase EcoSound map displaying uploaded vegetation species waypoints